iPET Network Level 3 Award in Asian Fusion Wool Coat Teddy Style
We are really excited to bring you a world first in partnership with the iPET Network - iPET Network Level 3 Award in Asian Fusion Fool Coat Teddy Style - exclusive to Asian Fusion Grooming Limited.
Learn how to create this fantastically popular style - perfect for wool coats and wool coat mixed breeds AND gain a level 3 qualification.
- Coat prep
- Creating angulation with clippers
- An introduction to balance, proportion and symmetry
Understand how to fully prep a wool coat ready to complete an Asian Fusion Teddy style trim; including bathing and fluff drying.
Be able to identify the key anatomical landmarks of the dog to set your clipping and scissoring pattern and then demonstrate this when clipping and scissoring.
Demonstrate how to complete an Asian Fusion Wool Coat Teddy style groom including, teddy legs, round head, teddy ears, oval muzzle and carrot tail.
- Completing several short answer questions
- Demonstrating their ability to complete the groom with several short videos focusing on creating the key elements like: Oval muzzle, round head, teddy ears, carrot tail, round feet, column leg, close clipped body.
- Submission of before and after photographs for their assessment groom.
- 8th January 2024
- 8th April 2024
- 10th January 2024