Our Pammie scissors are carefully tested and perform excellently for the activities they were created for, that is precision cutting of clean dog coats.
Sometimes no matter how careful we are, errors may occur in the manufacturing process, and we offer our customers a 12-month limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the Pammie scissors range.
The warranty period of 12-months begins at the date of the original retail purchase. Proof of the date of purchase will be required. This warranty is valid exclusively in the UK.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Warranty exclusions and limitations
The warranty does not apply:
- when products are used for purposes other than dog grooming
- to products that have been subject to modifications or repairs or repair attempts by sharpeners other than Nigel Waterworth of International Precision Sharpening. Due to the precise nature of our blades, Nigel is the only authorised sharpener for the Pammie brand.
The warranty does not cover defects or damage attributable to or resulting from:
- normal wear and tear (such as scratches or abrasions).
- possible changes to the visual appearance of the product, if they do not affect the product functionality.
- abuse, rough handling, negligence or accident, e.g. hitting, knocking, dropping or crushing.
- misuse, e.g. cutting materials that are not supposed to be cut with scissors, or use contrary to intended or recommended use.
- improper or insufficient care or storage (such as rusting or alteration in colour).
- the use of unsuitable cleaning methods or substances, e.g. acids or solvents.
Obtaining warranty service
Warranty claims must be submitted in writing together with the faulty product to:
Asian Fusion Grooming Ltd
95 Measham Drive
Please send within 14 days from the time the defect is discovered. The claim must include the owner’s name, address and telephone number, date of the purchase, nature of the defect and the date when it was first discovered.
Asian Fusion Grooming Limited processes your foregoing personal data in connection with your warranty claim. More information regarding the processing of personal data can be found on www.asianfusiongrooming.com/policies
Approval of the warranty claim is at the sole discretion of Asian Fusion Grooming Limited. If approved, the product will, at the sole discretion of Asian Fusion Grooming Limited, be either repaired or replaced by a like for like product. In the case of discontinued models, the defective product will be replaced with a like for like at the owner’s discretion. The replacement or repair of the product shall not extend the original warranty period.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Asian Fusion Grooming Limited shall not under any circumstances be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, or for any damage to or loss of use of any equipment, loss of profit, productivity, functionality, business, contracts, sales, revenues or anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses, or delay or failure to perform the warranty service.